Saturday, August 8, 2015

Another Year Another B-Day

Eddie proposed a dinner out and a walk for my birthday. Nothing formal was the mood of the day so we ordered appetizers and drinks while enjoying a lovely ocean view. It's hard to believe I'm another year older, that we've been married for a year, that it's been 6 years since we first met. What have we accomplished? Getting married, buying a house, 2 job promotions, 7-8 half marathons. Learning about how to support each other has been part of this journey. Sometimes we struggle to find common ground, but we do find it. I'm not sure how any couple effortlessly drops the "I" completely when you become a "We". It takes practice. I have a great partner in Eddie. Thank you for a very special birthday.
 
Lucky in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment