Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Birthday to Remember

 The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach, at least it's true for me. Eddie made me a wonderful meal thanks to some help from the Food Network. For dinner, skinny pesto pasta and a lite caprese salad. This was a homemade meal with fresh organic ingredients, nothing pre-made except for the pasta and the cheese. Eddie did a great job, and I got to enjoy a little down time outside in our backyard with a little wine. I received some nice cards and gifts from friends and family, which we read together. It was a sweet and peaceful evening, and I wouldn't have preferred it any other way. I'm sipping a cup of tea and still thinking about that delicious meal. Who knew my hubby had these skills?

The best pesto linguini ever made by my favorite person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment