Saturday, October 27, 2012

8 miles...We're Back

Running 8 miles was tough for me, but Eddie felt strong. We headed on a northern route that took us on some twists and turns that seemed go on forever. It's another hot fall day in San Diego, which didn't make it any easier. We're glad we're back in training and with our next half coming up in Dec, it's a good thing. There's also been talks about doing another half marathon in Feb. We're enjoying a relaxing weekend at home today. I've got an ice pack on my neck, an injury sustained from attending a Zumba class, a clear sign of premature aging. Eddie is watching the Jefferson's and eating Chinese take out from last night. I'd say it's a pretty average, but wonderful weekend with no where to go, just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment