Saturday, March 8, 2014

From A House Mouse to a House

Marvin's arrival and departure might have been a sign that maybe it was time to move. While I am always looking at homes online to keep a pulse on the market, I never considered anything too seriously. That all changed when I saw our future home. It was love at first sight for both of us. We choose the flooring, tile, and carpets in record time, because we agreed on everything. What can I say? We have great taste! I love being by the beach, but I'm very much looking forward to hiking and running the 18 miles of trails around the area. This weekend we went on an adventure to find a new restaurant closer to our new place. What was supposed to take 15 minutes ended up taking an hour, but the journey was fun. We went on a hike afterwards and enjoyed some laughs and great views. We were glad to have pizza delivered tonight after all the activity today. Another great weekend with my fiancé and the best part is we still have Sunday.

We said yes to the house!
 
We personally selected our flooring, carpet, and tile. Love the dark wood.

My rugged man on hike with a full beard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment