Sunday, September 15, 2013

Los Angeles and Wine Country

Me and Mom at my fitting.
We had an action packed weekend with my mom in town. First, Mom and I drove to LA to pick up my wedding dress. While I was a little nervous about my mom's reaction since she had said she had liked another dress better based on photos I had shown her, I breathed a sigh of relief when she said the dress was beautiful! My dress designer couldn't have been more sweet to us with all of tips and patiently explaining the nuances of slight alternations for the dress. Having watched a gazillion episodes of "Say yes to the dress", she reacted like any mom did when the designer put on a veil. My mom said, "I can't believe my daughter is getting married," and she was glowing with happiness. Of course, she raved about how perfect Eddie is - I couldn't agree more. The next day we visited Temecula for a lunch at a winery and then followed by a champagne tasting. The favorite of the day was Wilson's Creek Molly Medley with a miniature pig on the label - who can resist the pig in a tutu? We had more than our share of some fantastic meals beginning at the Lumberyard and ending with dim sum. Can't wait for the next visit.


Mom initially declined, but then couldn't help saying yes to Rose. 

These grapes were very sweet.

Eddie was very hot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment